WHO IS JUGANDEEP SINGH?
- Jugandeep Singh is the pre-selected Liberal candidate for the NSW Federal electorate of Chifley, which is located in the Western suburbs of Sydney;
- Jugandeep is of Indian origin and is an editor for a community newspaper;
- In 2017 he ran as a candidate for Parramatta City Council;
- He is a CEO of a community college specialising in vocational courses;
- Jugandeep has been a successful small business owner and is passionate about the economy;
WHAT DOES THE FEDERAL ELECTORATE OF CHIFLEY LOOK LIKE?
- The federal NSW seat of Chifley is located in the Western suburbs of Sydney and covers the suburbs of Blacktown, Eastern Creek, Plumpton, Whalan, Marayong, Hoppers Crossing, Marsden Park etc – (you can find out more on the suburbs on the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website);
- The seat of Chifley is currently held by Labor MP Ed Husic;
- The demographics of Chifley is extremely diverse, with (57.7%) of the electorate’s population having both parents born overseas. Those coming from a Filipino background made up (8.9%), Indian background (5.5%) and Pakistani background made up (1.7%);
WHY IS JUGANDEEP PUTTING HIS HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- Jugandeep wants to work towards delivering a strong economy for a better future for the electorate of Chifley;
- He also wants to fight for better educational and training opportunities for young people in Western Sydney;
WHERE CAN YOU FIND JUGANDEEP?
- Facebook: @jugandeepsinghliberalparty;
- Website: https://nswliberal.org.au/Federal/Jugandeep-Singh/Meet-Jugandeep
WANT TO DONATE TO JUGANDEEP’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE