WHO IS GRACE TAN?
- Grace Tan is the pre-selected Liberal candidate for the NSW Federal seat of Kingsford Smith, which is located in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney;
- Grace is a real estate specialist, and currently works as a senior property manager;
- She has a passion for fitness and is studying to be a qualified personal trainer;
- She was part of a grassroots campaign which advocated against the Matraville incinerator;
- Grace volunteers at the Sydney Children’s Hospital at the Child Life and Music Therapy Department;
WHAT IS THE ELECTORATE OF KINGSFORD SMITH LIKE?
- The federal NSW seat of Kingsford Smith is located in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney and includes suburbs such as Banksmeadow, Botany, Coogee, Eastgardens, Eastlakes, Kensington, Maroubra, Mascot etc – (you can find out more on the suburbs on the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website);
- The seat of Kingsford Smith is currently held by Labor MP Matt Thistlethwaite;
- Kingsford Smith has quite a diverse population with (11.5%) coming from a Chinese background. (7.1%) are born in China and (2.4%) are born in Indonesia;
WHY IS GRACE PUTTING HER HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- Grace wants to improve local roads and transport;
- She also wants the residents of KINGSFORD SMITH to have access to world class hospitals and healthcare;
WHERE CAN YOU FIND GRACE?
- Email: email@example.com;
- Facebook: @GraceTan4KingsfordSmith;
- Website: https://www.liberal.org.au/member/grace-tan;
WANT TO DONATE TO GRACE’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE