WHO IS VIVIAN LOBO?
- Vivian Lobo is the pre-selected Liberal Party candidate for the QLD federal seat of Lilley, which is located in the north eastern part of the City of Brisbane;
- Vivian is a strong community supporter and works for ensuring the betterment of the people around him;
- He lives in the electorate of Lilley with his wife and young son;
WHAT IS THE FEDERAL ELECTORATE OF LILLEY LIKE?
- The federal QLD seat of Lilley is located in the north eastern part of the City of Brisbane and covers the suburbs of Banyo. Brighton, Deagon, Geebung, Northgate, Virginia etc – (you can find out more on the suburbs on the Australian Electoral (AEC) website);
- The seat of Lilley is currently held by Labor MP Anika Wells and before that the former Treasurer and Deputy Prime Minister Wayne Swan;
- The demographics of Lilley are interesting with a significant population from an Indian background (1.4%) and from a Filipino background (0.8%);
WHY IS VIVIAN PUTTING HIS HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- Vivian wants to help local families with their everyday costs like childcare, healthcare and housing affordability;
- He wants to build better roads and public transport infrastructure to reduce traffic;
- Help local businesses create more jobs;
- And guaranteeing essential services for seniors and local families;
MEDIA ON VIVIAN LOBO– here are a few media articles talking about Vivian and his candidacy:
WHERE CAN YOU FIND VIVIAN?
- Email: email@example.com;
- Facebook: @vivianlobo.au;
- Instagram: @vivianlobolnp;
- Website: https://www.vivianlobo.com.au/;
WANT TO DONATE TO VIVIAN’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE