WHO IS DR ENAMUL HAQUE?
- Dr Enamul Haque is the pre-selected Liberal Party candidate for the VIC federal seat of Hawke, which is located in the west and north west of Melbourne;
- Dr Haque is an Associate Professor at RMIT University (Melbourne City Campus);
- He achieved his PhD degree in Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering from the University of Sydney and has been a fellow and worked in research positions at universities in Sydney and Melbourne;
- He has an international research profile in the field of chemistry and nano materials and have been featured in research publications and high-impact journals;
- His name has been listed in the “World Top 2% Scientists” in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology;
WHAT IS THE FEDERAL ELECTORATE OF HAWKE LIKE?
- The federal VIC seat of Hawke is a newly created seat located in the west and north west of Melbourne. It covers suburbs like Bacchus Marsh, Ballan, Melton and Sunbury;
- This newly created seat was named in honor of Bob Hawke – the longest-serving Labor Prime Minister of Australia and was confirmed as an electorate in June 2021;
WHY IS ENAMUL PUTTING HIS HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- ENAMUL wants to represent the people of Hawke as a positive and strong voice;
- He wants to see more innovation in science and technology for all communities in Australia;
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ENAMUL?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone: 0451 363 910;
- Facebook: @EnamulHaqueHawke;
- Website: https://www.enamulhaque.com.au;
WANT TO DONATE TO ENAMUL’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE