WHO IS ADAM ABDUL RAZAK?
- Adam Abdul Razak is the pre-selected Greens candidate for the WA federal seat of Tangney, which is located south of the Swan and Canning rivers;
- Adam is a chemical engineer by trade and briefly worked in the oil and gas industry;
- He grew up locally in the and around the electorate of Tangney in completing his education at Rossmoyne Senior High School, before attending Curtin University to complete his education in chemical engineering and finance;
WHAT IS THE FEDERAL ELECTORATE OF TANGNEY LIKE?
- The federal WA seat of Tangney in its current form contains most of the suburbs under the local council area of Melville and some suburbs under the City of Canning and lies on the south of both the Swan and Canning rivers in Perth;
- It has a large Asian population with over (10%) of the electorate demographics having some sort of Chinese ancestry coming from Malaysia, China and Singapore. In terms of other decent sized Asian populations those born in India make up around (3%) of the population;
- The federal seat of Tangney is currently held Liberal MP Ben Morton;
- The federal Labor candidate for Tangney is also an ASIAN AUSTRALIAN – Sam Lim;
WHY IS ADAM PUTTING HIS HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- Adam believes that The Greens is the only party with a serious and visible plan to tackle issues around climate change, renewable energy and the economy;
- He also wants to see education and TAFE to be free for all Australians – leaving none behind;
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ADAM?
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Facebook: @AdamForTangney;
- Website: https://greens.org.au/wa/person/adam-abdul-razak?fbclid=IwAR16-Wgvo11ppdSKciRjdzHobGb4j4jkBiGWHPorIQ0DBRdxnpMUvrshTAA;
WANT TO DONATE TO MICHELLE’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE