WHO IS RAVI GADDIPATI?
- Ravi Gaddipati is the pre-selected Liberal candidate for VIC federal seat of Lalor which is located in the south-western suburbs of Melbourne;
- Ravi is a multicultural leader who is an owner of multiple businesses and lives in the seat of Labor with his wife Dr. Rajyalakshmi Gaddipati and two daughters Riddhi & Annika who are both in grade 9 and grade 4;
- Ravi was elected as the youngest committee member in ASCA Chennai- India and was the captain for Sunshine Heights Cricket Club from the year 2011-12;
- He received the “Hero Day” award from Coles Express in the 2017 and Shell Truganina received the Best Store Award in Victoria for the year 2018 when Ravi was the site manager;
- He has organized many cultural festivals and events during the COVID-19 pandemic to raise funds for hospitals and helps international students with their daily needs during the pandemic;
WHAT IS THE FEDERAL ELECTORATE OF LALOR LIKE?
- The VIC federal seat of Lalor is located in Melbourne’s south-western suburbs and covers suburbs of Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Truganina, Wyndham Vale and part of Point Cook – (you can find out more on the suburbs on the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website);
- Its demographics are quite diverse with residents coming from an Italian, Greek and Macedonian background making up a large majority. There are also pockets of both Indian (5.9%) and Vietnamese (4.3%) background residents in the electorate;
- The federal seat of Lalor is currently held by Labor MP Joanne Ryan, and before that was held by former Labor Leader Julia Gillard;
WHY IS RAVI PUTTING HIS HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- Ravi has a balance of business, family & community activities, and it is these things which has inspired him to run for Lalor;
WHERE CAN YOU FIND RAVI?
- Email: email@example.com;
- Mobile: 0479 127 089;
- Facebook: @RaviGaddipatiLalor;
- Website: https://www.ravigaddipati.com.au;
WANT TO DONATE TO RAVI’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE