WHO IS BINOD PAUDEL?
- Binod Paddle is the pre-selected Liberal candidate for the NSW federal seat of Macarthur, which is located in the south western suburbs of Sydney;
- Binod is a local leadership coach and multicultural community leader and has lived in Minto with his wife and young son for the past six years;
- He was born in Chitwan, Nepal;
- He is an appointed board member of the Non-resident Nepali Association Australia’s Policy Institute;
WHAT IS THE FEDERAL ELECTORATE OF MACARTHUR LIKE?
- The federal NSW seat of Macarthur is located in the south western suburbs of Sydney and includes suburbs such as Airds, Campbeltown, Bradbury, Eagle Vale, Minto, Oran Park, Raby etc – ( you can find out more on the suburbs on the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website);
- The seat of Macarthur is currently held by Labor MP Mike Freelander;
- The demographics of Macarthur consist of populations with a Filipino background (2.2%) and an Indian background (2.1%);
WHY IS BINOD PUTTING HIS HAND UP AND RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE?
- Binod is keen to support local businesses as they recover from the impact of COVID;
- He wants to fight for family services and economic recovery that will help develop local employment opportunities for the people of Macarthur;
MEDIA ON BINOD PAUDEL – here are a few media articles about Binod and his candidacy:
WHERE CAN YOU FIND BINOD?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Facebook: @BinodPaudel4Macarthur;
- Instagram: @realbinodpaudel;
- Website: https://nswliberal.org.au/Federal/Binod-Paudel/Meet-Binod;
WANT TO DONATE TO BINOD’S CAMPAIGN? PLEASE CLICK HERE